Waking up from life.

All of a sudden I woke up from my fantasy. Where have I been. I am lost in the moment, but now.. I'm pretty much awake. I'm aware of the surroundings, and I realize that time has been waste on something that is not worth it just like you. I was no naive back then,I was blind by your kindness, by your love, by your sweetness. But now I realize all of that. I was stupid. You claim that I hurt you, call me a liar when we all know that you're not being honest. Call me a cheater when we all know that you've been putting your tongue in someone else's mouth. Thank God I don't have the guts to punch you on the face. Cause if I do. You'll be dead by now. I've been holding on to you too long, and all I'm asking for is you to be honest with me. But its too late now. Its to late for you with your words to come back for me. I forgive you, and I prohibit you to come back for me. I just need time.. Time to forgive myself for what I had done. Be happy with your life & I hope God bless you. I really do. x