Tired.

I told you once & I'm not gonna told you twice. Whenever things get complicated, you ran away. You got scared and you left me all alone. You used to be this one hell of a guy. But now, you're just lame. You don't have the balls/guts do defend your own relationship. Call me sad, but how pathetic is that? Whenever you feel sad, or empty, you kept it to yourself and remain unknown to everyone. You expect people could read you when we all know that there's a wall between us. You don't do that to people, you don't blame people for what you had done. Seriously I am sick and tired to all of your nonsense but I've been listening to all of your craps because I care. You don't tell me what to do or giving me instructions on how to live my life. I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl now, I'm not that person that you can teased. x